LegacyGT.com

For all you LGT wagon fans!

It's pretty funny, I've never been to Tsukuba, but I immediately recognized the circuit. Thanks GranTurismo!!!!

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

Shhhh...weet.....! Thanks for sharing, almost made me want to ditch the 5aet and get the MT. The subtitle is in Chinese, actually, even thought the commentary is in Japanese, so I can read it. It's pretty funny. Love the wave to the Audi when the RS tried to pass. Some funny comments: the Volvo driver, at the end, was cursing that it was worse than a domestic, i.e. the Legacy auto. Also, at 4000 RPM, the Legacy was much quick than the Audi.

Very nice vid. I love this whole series of factory races where they have the small screen showing the footwork and revs. I think I've seen the battle of the STi's and also supercars vs. S204. Very nice!

Wicked video!

I understood what they were saying but couldn't read the subtitles. Opposite of dalava. :)

Amazing how the LGT was able to fend off a 450hp RS6.

I was really interested in a sedan but this video changed the way I see those wagons. :spin:

I thought I was watching a replay in GT4.

It's also in Forza.

It's a tight track, the front straight is the only real place for a higher HP car to catchup to a better handling car.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

OMG I CAN'T WAIT TIL I CAN AFFORD LGT WAGON. my next car will be a 98-01 2.5RS. at least i'll be in a subaru. but going to school and working part time at a crappy job, it will be a couple years before i can afford an LGT.

it's torture!!! LGT WAGON FTW!!!!

unless hte driver behind the wheel on the 5MT is an idiot. There is allways a factor with the MT, clutch, driver, mechanical.

Yes, 5MT has its pros and its cons like the 5EAT. but if you do alot of long distance driving, not racing the car, or there is alot of trafic conjestion, 5EAT is the way to go

Archived