LegacyGT.com

Magnaflow released a Legacy GT exhaust today.

uberpollo

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also looks like it necks down to 2.5" at the junction to the downpipe and that a bunch of connections are made with clamps. Clamps work ok, and can help with fitment adjustments, but they also make the install more difficult and are more prone to leaking.

Also looks like it necks down to 2.5" at the junction to the downpipe and that a bunch of connections are made with clamps. Clamps work ok, and can help with fitment adjustments, but they also make the install more difficult and are more prone to leaking.

No leaks or problems in 2+ years on my STI with my Magnaflow Ti CB. I did away with the neck down at the front flange. Never any problems with the Magnaflow CB's on my diesel trucks either.

05 STI CGM~520whp/463wtq...more to come!

08 STI Aspen White/Gold BBS~305whp/365wtq:D

Both tuned by Scott Siegel!

No leaks or problems in 2+ years on my STI with my Magnaflow Ti CB. I did away with the neck down at the front flange. Never any problems with the Magnaflow CB's on my diesel trucks either.

+1

I have had a few of these and each one was flawless

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

^ Spec chart shows 3", stock and borla are 2.5" mid pipes. The Y is probably 2.25.

^ I just sent an email to Danny. 1st thanking him for doing it, 2nd to join us here as a vendor and offering up a group buy. We'll see.

Archived