Originally Posted by bappleby
1. James offers absolute bargain
2. New Punters flock to bargains absolutely stoked at the price they have obtained goods for.
3. Flurry of excitement and forum posts as Punters anticipate the fun they are going to have with their goods
4. James posts messages (in sh1t broken English) telling punters what a bargain they have obtained and to state that he has started shipping goods.
5. Within a week or so the cracks appear as anticipated delivery dates start to blow out.
6. James continues to reassure punters that goods are on their way and will arrive shortly whilst blaming every courier and freight company in sight for shoddy service.
7. When goods still fail to arrive Punters become very anxious and start posting desperate messages wanting contact information as James has all of a sudden stopped responding to emails and his Cell phone is out of range or going to messagebank.
8. Other punters who have been previously bitten arrive on the scene to tell their story’s of waiting over 12 months for an STi Badge, James taking their money and never heard of again and further story’s of friends of friends that he has ripped off.
9. Meanwhile there is still no contact with James who seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth. Forum thread slowly dies as punters give up and declare that they have lost their money to a scammer.
10. Six Months slowly goes by.
11. All of a sudden James reappears with a whole new lot of bargains for punters. It would seem that he had to depart in a hurry to go to Antarctica to save some whales or that his sister had died (for the fourth time now) and he had to fly overseas urgently and was unable to find an internet connection to keep in touch with everybody. He is surprised that these goods that he promised 6 months ago have not been delivered.
12. James continues to pacify people with statements such as “I so sorry you not trust me anymore and would think you bad of me. Me like to thank all my good friends who trust me long time and have me make happy”. “You all so funny, me like you so much”
13. Some goods remarkably appear albeit over 6 months since they were promised.
14 Go to Step Number 1 and restart process.
In your estimation, what stage of the Dickwatch flowchart do you believe we are currently at ?
Taking the above into account, how long do you think it will be until any of James' "customers" (read - victims) see any of their goods ?