Cliff Notes: +28hp/30tq since last run
Just got back from the dyno. Results are encouraging but I've still got some work ahead of me.
I tried a run with my previously safe base reflash, but it was a no-go. I've added the AVO intake since this map was made and some of the part throttle warm-up on the dyno had scary lean AFRs. Dyno operator refused to do a full throttle pull as he didn't want to damage my car and I had no objection.
So, I ran my full tune map with the UTEC instead. Boost mapping was dead-on and there was never a hint of knock. My AFRs were a bit disappointing. It appears my WB sensor is a bit old or out of cal. My WB logs showed AFRs of ~0.75 leaner than the shop's calibrated Horiba WB. This means that the 11.2 I thought I was running was really more like 10.5. Fuel retune is definitely in order.
Even with the AFR issues, I made 273whp and 280wtq on the first run. The TMIC was clearly heat soaking after just one run. Subsequent runs were ~7whp and 10wtq lower, but consistent.
Torque is clearly crashing after 5000. Hopefully the new mufflers will uncork things