LegacyGT.com

Exhaust on Sale!

GMoney

Maita Subaru has 2 Exhaust Sytems on sale right now. They have 1 set of Prodrive Axle Back Mufflers left, for the Legacy GT for $500

http://www.prodriveamerica.com/ProductPageImages/small-legmuff.jpg

Last buy not least. This is NO BULLSHIT. They have 1 Legacy GT SPT Cat-Back Exhaust left. It came off a show car. There asking $600 for it. It has 2000 miles it. They said no shipping, local pick up only, Sold-AS Is. I saw it, it's niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I have one or I would jump at that one!

How much are the pro-drive cans when they arent' on sale?

geez, why would SPT exhaust cost more...used??

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Hmmm, I just got paid last Friday and happen to work about 2 miles from Maita Subaru. I think I may go check it out at lunch today.

Damn, when did you come in? I told chris you were coming in but never saw you :p

Damn, when did you come in? I told chris you were coming in but never saw you :p

Doh! Actually never made it in...got tied up here at work. Sounds like it is sold though. That might be for the best for the time being. Gotta pay for my trip to the caribbean in June. :icon_cool

Seems like there is one person in the whole country with this exhaust on their car now :lol: :lol: :lol:

1st shipment to the states was around 150 units. I only know of 5-6 members reporting having this exaust. After seeing it up close and riding in a car with it, it's nice! A bit "blingy" but still very nice.

It's good quality, your not going to see many if any exuasts at your $600 price range. Borla, Greddy, Perrin, Stromung...all over $700...some well over. Only Megan Racing is under $700. Your best bet would be a custom exhuast. You could do that for under $600.

The SPT is nice... $600 is a great price! I like that it has the rolled edges on the tips, and that the tips are a reasonable diameter for their full length... that's one of the things I really didn't like on the Greddy SP2s ... the tips are friggin huge, but they neck down where they meet the muffler ... a little too ricer, I think.

I'll be picking up the SPT on Friday ... :D

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Slapped on the SPT this past weekend... just attached to the stock down pipe... very easy to install and the fit is very nice. The polished cans are a little "blingy" for my taste, but I'll suffer with it. Since this SPT was for a sedan, the tips are further in than the stock ones on my wagon, but I don't mind that... they still look "right".

Sound is good, though still a little louder than I would have liked...

There are certain revs as I'm accelerating where I get a little drone... it's much quieter at fwy speeds, but it's still noticable. My wife likes it though, so it can't be too bad!

Once I put in my LaChute DP, I'll probably have a muffler shop add a resonator to help cut down the sound a little more.

Thanks, Chris, for the great service!

"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

Archived