LegacyGT.com

Best Sushi in OC

mycotopian

I am a Sushi bar whore. I am always looking for a new sushi spot that serves up some fresh creative dishes for a reasonable price. Lets get a thread going and maybe we can do some sushi bar meets and determine who really has the best sushi spot in Orange County.Lately I have been going to Chomps in Fullerton or Riptide near my place in Aliso Viejo, They are owned by the same people and have their own little flair.

so lets hear what you got

The real best sushi in LA is tiny place called 'sushi sushi' in beverly hills. All their fish is airlifted fresh every day from japan and its so good it literally melts in your mouth. Unfortunately its $$$.
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

The real best sushi in LA is tiny place called 'sushi sushi' in beverly hills. All their fish is airlifted fresh every day from japan and its so good it literally melts in your mouth. Unfortunately its $$$.

I second that. The best sushi ever. I go there with my pops.

DUDE that place is dope!!!! they have one on ventura blvd. in encino too but not as good. my friends and i rather make the 20min drive from the valley lol.

we usually do the bar, hows the teppan?

Teppan is good but not too crazy about it. I like the sushi bar better.

Well, it depends what you mean by "Best Sushi" ;) -

Are you talking about "Best Sushi" in a Traditional / Pure sense? Or,

are you talking about Fusion Sushi?

Sorry, I'm a bit of a Sushi snob :p:lol:... Fusion Sushi... can be fun at times, but most of it is FTL.

The best Sushi (Traditional) is up in LA; OG Sushi master known as the "Sushi Nazi" has the freshest fish hands down, IMHO. It's better than Matsuhisa and Nobu's (both of those are severely overrated and run about ~$150-250 per person).

If you want a traditional Izakaya or Yakitori restaurant, I definitely second the vote for SSG in Fountain Valley, or Kappo Honda FTW :icon_mrgr:wub:

Peace~

Archived