LegacyGT.com

legacygt.com mini-meet: Dedham, MA 2PM Saturday, Feb 17th

Coelli

mR.dnA's in town again next week. Anyone from legacygt.com wanna meet up in Dedham (again?). Just to hang out for a bit.

Separate checks this time. :D

Where: Friday's, Rt. 1 Dedham

When: Saturday, February 17th 2PM

Directions: Take 95 to Exit 15A Dedham/Route 1A and merge onto Route 1. Go through two sets of lights. Friday's is on the right side at the third set of lights.

Who:

Coelli (& car)

mR.dnA

SuperhawkLGT

BLACKonBLACK Limited

Jonathan

Fox06LegacyGT

RobE

redfly17

fzanetti

bergs

lvethesnow

Anyone else? :)

-Coelli

Edited on 2/13 - wow, I guess this isn't a "mini" meet anymore. Where's gianspi? :)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, well...

If the people who already said they can come Saturday can also come Sunday, and if some people who can't come Saturday can come Sunday instead.. we can switch it to Sunday. I'm not above succumbing to peer pressure.

-Coelli

it should be jsut legacies this time.

That's kind of what I'm hoping. The last meet was fun, but the legacygt.com folks got split up at either end of the table with NESIC folks in between, which kind of sucked because I would have liked to have gotten to talk to some of them more than just outside in the insane wind chill through chattering teeth. :D

-Coelli

tis supposed to be clod next week too.

It'll still be better than it was that day - it was in the teens, if I remember right, with wind chill in the single digits. It was COLD. As long as it's not windy, mid-30's will be positively tropical in comparison. ;)

-Coelli

Also, Sunday is Chinese New Year... Finally got my car back from the shop so I can make Saturday

we live in America! who cares?:lol:

1 vote for change of date.

And Coelli.... you're an adult. Learn to suck up that hangover :lol: :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Archived