LegacyGT.com

Perrin Catback Fitment Issues (how did you fix?)

So i just installed my TBE (Invidia Catted DP and Perrin CBE)

It looks like i installed to HKS HIpower on both sides.... ( ala.. angled out...)

It doesn't seem like bending the hangers will fix this, because for the muffler to make a seal with the Y it pulls the muffler making it angle out. Seems like the pipe itself needs to be adjusted..

Please no blah blah perrin comments, just looking for some helpfull advice

lol the dp has nothing to do with it. they are both angled out, the driverside worse than the passenger

The reason I ask, the transmission bracket on the DP has some play in it, so you can swing the DP a touch either way (toward passenger or drivers side).

I noticed with my custom catback, that having the dp transmission bracket bolt slightly off resulted in really off exhaust tips.. had to kinda get the tips centered before i tightened that bracket bolt, then things were cool again.

Mike

SoCal Duck Hunters Club - Unit 52

Oh man that is bad. I would send it back with the picture evidence and request a new one. Not only is the exhaust not straight, it sticks out more than it should. And it looks to be in contact with the bumper which may cause melting issues.

I got A Perrin CBE about 3 wks. ago it looks fine and fits perfectly I'll look at it again to see if they do angle out and I didn't notice it. The one thing is the drivers side tip angle is off on the inner side of the tip. No biggy though. Is that on a wagon?

Archived