LegacyGT.com

Legacy wagon dropped from the line

Imprezawrcblue

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
????? why so sad? The value of your wagon just went up!

I never understood "value" of the car :rolleyes: Car is a consumeable, expense, not a frigging investment.

I am kinda sad. I want to buy another one. If something happens to mine it will be hard to replace. Also the prospects for an upgrade in 4-5 years are bleak. Unless these morons at SOA get kicked out first.

WOW!!! I'm glad I didn't wait for the 08's. They're uglier and the wagon isn't available. What a joke!! Hahaha and there were rumors of an STi Wagon, yyyeeaaaahhhh riiiggghhhtt!

The rumors didn't mention wagon. Wagon was our wishful thinking. Anyway click on the link in my sigature and let SOA know what you think abou them.

EVERYBODY, GO AND MAIL BOMB SAMIR!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really glad I chose to seek out an 05 manual wagon instead of waiting to see what SOA did in 08. Ha, to think some were thinking the manual would be brought back and were even wishing for an STi version.

very different price point...

It may be a different price point...

but when they are bringing M5 and AMG E- and R-series wagons, and crossover sport utilities with low suspensions and more performance are becoming MORE popular... A3, A4, Passat with BTO manual transmission, and others... (as truck-based SUVs are plummeting, and cars are coming back, in general.)

Subaru cancels the Legacy GT wagon. Yeah. Smart FRIKKIN move, SOA.

It is right in their stripe, though... something doesn't go well... don't improve, re-evaluate, or re-focus, just cancel, pull options, and quit. That is what generates success, sure.

;942437']I'm shocked!

Jon, since you are so well informed... could you shed more light what was going on behind the scenes with respect to the Legacy wagon? When the decision was really made? Who did really make the decision? Anything you know....

Archived