LegacyGT.com

My Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth install

wrx2blackGT

I recomend this thing to anyone! Its great... as others have described it easy to install and works fantasticaly. The sound clarity is great, and no one even knows im not talking directly into my phone!

I installed the mic between the front reading lamps, put the display box in the cubby hole (still closes to completely hid everything), the blue tooth module is behind the climate control unit inside the dash. NOTHING is visiable and no one even knows I have it in my car until someone calls.

742535143_Picture001.jpg.a331088579a207970e6946b20adb422c.jpg

45204925_Picture002.jpg.a9054da30cad9f0152c8f0fdd6ccb7bb.jpg

859109622_Picture003.jpg.77db3ebbc086079003fe8607b242611a.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice install! I've got the CK3000 (as several members here do) and it's great! The CK3000 is basically the same as the Bluetooth Subaru Kit they sell abroad (AFAIK they don't sell it in the States).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gitster
Thanks guys........ the box on the windshield is my fastlane pass, so i dont have to stop and pay tolls

Hahahahahah, bluetooth kit relevance??? Yeah I got one of those too, but I dont consider it a MOD, lol.

Guest Gitster
Yeah ordered mine last night, will post pics for install. I have the SI drive so I dunno where I am gonna put the controller, probably hide it somewhere.

Guest Gitster
Yeah i understood that from the writuep, for some reason i thought Aldouse's question referred to it being the only thing in the photo, Nevermind im on drugs.

I recomend this thing to anyone! Its great... as others have described it easy to install and works fantasticaly. The sound clarity is great, and no one even knows im not talking directly into my phone!

I installed the mic between the front reading lamps, put the display box in the cubby hole (still closes to completely hid everything), the blue tooth module is behind the climate control unit inside the dash. NOTHING is visiable and no one even knows I have it in my car until someone calls.

What phone are you using with the Parrot bt kit?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Gitster
OK I have it mostly installed but the power ground and the other wire where did you tap get power?

Did you get the Subaru wiring harness?????? If so its just plug and play.

Archived