LegacyGT.com

Avalibility of the LGT

GTTuner

I am contemplating trading up to an 07. Problem is there are only seven LGT sedans in the entire New England area! And we have none here at our dealer.

Can you believe that? SNE really screwed up on this one. There are 7, 5 speeds and 14 automatics available in NE. Also a couple of Spec B's. According to the sales manager, there are no more coming.

So it looks like I'm staying in my 05 for now.:icon_mad:

What, no wagon love :icon_mrgr?

Seriously, how can there be no more 07's coming. we haven't even reached 07 yet??? Me thinks your dealer friends are trying to sell you what's on the lot.

BTW, did you post that Kumho review yet? I'm looking at these too.

Seriously, how can there be no more 07's coming. we haven't even reached 07 yet??? Me thinks your dealer friends are trying to sell you what's on the lot.

I'd have to agree with that. MY07 cars are just starting...like he won't get any more cars...lol...go to another dealer if you can ASAP.

In Oklahoma there is probably 7 LGT's half of them being MT on our lot. We dont have a big Subaru need like you guys up north so they stay pretty stocked. I picked up the last 06 they had on the lot for a damn good price plus my friend sold me the car so that always helps.

There are of course more LGT's coming just not in huge numbers, and yes they are hard cars to find all across New England right now. As of right now there are 15 manuals and 16 autos in all New ENgland. Dont even TRY to find a navi sitting on the ground... those things are in VERY short supply right now.

If you want one just order it or put your name on an incoming car youll get a virgin car driven by no one but you!

Guest Gitster

I just put down a deposit on an 07 Legacy GT 5MT. The dealership is Premier Subaru in Branford CT. They have 2 GT's. One is Auto w/ Navi, pretty loaded, diamond grey. And the one Im holding is the 5MT. He said they cant put Navi in the 5 speeds, that kinda pissed me off, but I guess I probably cany afford it anyways, lol.

Yah he was really pumping me up on this car, I met with the owner of the dealership and he said he is a the subaru manufacturing commitee board member and they do not see the 5MT LGT's coming alot in the near future. He also said there are very few of these in CT. Basically, its a rare car at a good price. He's giving it to me for about $28k. The auto w/ navi was over $30k on the showroom floor, and has over 5k miles, it was the owners demo for a while. Good lookin car. I would check it out if your looking for a nice GT.

Guest Gitster
Right, so i.e. Navi should be an option, i mean the sales guy told me to save the $2500 any get a garmin anyways. They have to be making money on the Navi, why would he tell me they cant put it in the 5 speed?

Spec B is basically a GT with special seats and suspension, and a different rear differential (limited slip). Same engine in both cars.

There is a thread on this site where a Spec.B was dynoed vs an 05 LGT in good working order. The Spec.B rated 20 more hp.

All LGTs have rear LSD. The 07 Spec.B has a mechanical Torsen unit while 06 and earlier have the viscous type.

Archived