LegacyGT.com

Go Kart Racing/Meet?

JuxtaGT

Info for a meet/race at GoKart Racer in Burlingame

Supertrack starts at 5 pm on Sundays until they close at 8, this is when they combine both course into one awesome track with over 20 turns. The Super Grand Prix racing package runs $75 a person, and includes a 15 minute practice, 15 minute break (you'll need it), 5 min qualifying, and then a 15 minute race, this takes about 90 minutes.

Availible Dates in November:

11/5 after 6

11/12

11/19 after 6

11/26

To get the track to ourselves, we need 12 people, with a maximum of 17 on the track at once.

Spectators are welcome of course, as well as I think non-forum people should be allowed to race.

I think for the time and effort involved, this is a no-go if I can't get 12 people committed to one date.

Super Grand prix on a Sunday sounds good. I was talking to a co-worker who has done the combined track and said it was sweet. If we get a few more people in, I'll start talking to them about a group rate/reservation. Start an "in" list?

1.JuxtaGt

2.dv/dt

3.Heuy

4.BayScoobie

Bummer.

Well, I'm waiting for a responce from GoKart Racer. Supertrack I think only happens on Mondays (so says their website). Will update when I have more info. But, my gut says this idea seems to lack inertia here. :(

Updated first post, please read.

We can do the 5th if it's after 6, which isn't a problem to me. But, my caveat is 12 people committed to race, and soon.

PLEASE UPDATE LIST WITH YOUR NAME AND DATES YOU CAN MAKE IT

1. JuxtaGT +1 guest, anytime in November

2.^ my guest

Is this still on?

1. JuxtaGT +1 guest, anytime in November

2.^ my guest

3. dv/dt (+1), 11/5 ok, 11/26 maybe

4. ^my guest

5. Huey (+4 guests--need to confirm with them) 11/5

Archived