LegacyGT.com

Didn't one of you guys have red tails on your wagon?

Guest *Jedimaster*

Jedi-

www.grafxwerks.com

http://www.gwdecals.com/products/detail.php?pid=LEGT1-1240

I got mine a few weeks back, just haven't put them on yet. It is a dry application and they only cover the amber portion.

They should look great when on (assuming I don't pooch the application!)

20.00 USD shipped to your door. Hard to beat.

edit- great guy to deal with too! I sent emails that were returned promptly with great responses and the order arrived quite quickly in the Post.

A good transaction IMO.

After reading your posts over on Nasoic, forget about Rockblocker Co. Support the small business guy who treats customers well!

Guest *Jedimaster*
:lol::lol: You love to bust Vendors balls :icon_tong

Shit yeah! I expect high performance service if I'm gonna shell out any of my hardly earned cash! :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
Hard earned $17? ;)

I just called them and they answered right away and told me where to find them. I got an invoice and shipment conf. within a couple hours of ordering. Good experience for me.

http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/goyou.jpg

I look forward to seeing some more pics of the wagon installs... Rockblocker wants $10 for shipping :-|. Brings it to $27.95...

I'm leaning towards the grafxwerks for $20 shipped. Not so bad if it doesn't turn out so good.

Let's see them pics please :-).

A quick update on my experience with the tail tint...

My brother and I tried the install yesterday and I couldn't have pooched it worse.

it was too cold out, for starters.

you need a hair dryer and a warm garage to do the install at the minimum.

We stretched the overlay too far and totally wrecked the overall shape.

I didn't even bother putting the right side on after destroying the left one...

I will need to buy another set and find an experienced overlay guy in town and pay him to do it. I hear there's a guy in Vancouver who helps out the Celica community with this kind of product and install...

I just can't see my n00b install abilities actually making this work out...

I was pissed because from 6 feet away, the red-out tail looked extremely sweet and is just what I've been looking for...

If you live in cold areas I would only put vinyl on in the summer. Just hold on to them till then when its nice and hot outside. That way the car is hot, the vinyl is hot an everything just slips on nicely.

Archived