LegacyGT.com

Car theifs caught!!

BDII

Just wanted to let you all know that the Merrimack Police department caught the assholes that were stealing Subarus from MA, NH, and VT.

inside the storage unit in Merrimack was found:

1. Ferrari in mint condition

2. 5 subaru WRX's

3. and several thousand dollars in WRX/LGT parts.

I happen to work to work for that Department, and I am glad to say we got these punks off the street.

SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

dang, if you're a cop merrimack, I think u might have pulled me over... U mentioned u just bought the legacy??? how friggin odd if this is you? have you installed JazzyMT for a sirius/ipod? just wondering I need help installing?

yours is N/A? I gave you a warning for 58 in a 35?:lol:

that was me, your lucky you drive a legacy or you would have gotten a big fat ticket!

no sorry, no jazzy, I have a buddy though that owns a shop in Nashua that will hook you up, PM me for more info

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

dang, if you're a cop merrimack, I think u might have pulled me over... U mentioned u just bought the legacy??? how friggin odd if this is you? have you installed JazzyMT for a sirius/ipod? just wondering I need help installing?
my bro who is on here (silversubaru22) did the jazzy in his 2.5i, its a little different then for the 6cd changer but shoot him a pm or something im sure hell be able to help ya out

Archived