LegacyGT.com

fog bulb replacement

I did mine from under the body. There are a couple of plastic screw retainers that give you access through the panel underneath the fog light assembly. Much faster and a lot less work to access these!

awesome. thanks man

total random change of topic.

Hey, can't helped but noticed that you are from Colarado.

I had a 2 weeks road trip from California to Toronto before and drove by Colarado.

All my friends told me to go to hot spring, but my friend who was in the road trip with me didn't want to, so we ended up not going.

is it really that good or is it overrated?

Love the hot springs there!! We were thinking about going there too since it's a great place we can take our 3 year old son! If it was a bit warmer weather, I'd love to go rafting in the canyon there again... went years ago and loved it!

^ We haven't been rafting yet, but we want to. We should invite CalitoColo and all of us should go sometime! We still need to meet up for food, if you're up for it. We met he and his gf for food and it was a good time.

subieNB, didn't realize that you are from Colorado too until now.

Sounds fun. are those like all natural hot spring where you are sort of in a little pond? or is it all man made like swimming pool?

I figure it would be cool to be in hot spring water while you face is .. well.. at 23 oF air with breeze..

rafting sounds awesome too... darn.. if only there's fun places nearby Toronto.

Thanks !!!

Thought I was receiving the bulbs for my fog, turns out its not the right H16.

I'm ordering some H11 , probably going to arrive next moth. -_-

You "need" H16 bulbs if you don't have the Steering Responsive Foglights and "need" H11 bulbs if you do have SRF.

IIRC, it's based on the housing and the wattage of the bulbs, one being plastic/ABS and the other being a metal housing for the H11.

I'm not sure if the connector is the same on the two different types of H16 bulbs or not... but my gut tells me it may be a different connector. The wattage on that should be perfectly fine since it's the LED and the heat dissipates on the ribbon out the back.

The only time you really need to worry about the wattage is if you were replacing the halogen bulb. The H11 has a much higher output, and puts off a lot more heat that could melt the plastic housing on the non-steering responsive lights.

Yup, that's probably one of the the best choices for Legacy fog lights. Toss the OEM halogen housing and get proper projector LED replacement.

My Legacy have the XB fog lights. It's a huge upgrade over the OEM and LED bulbs in OEM housing (tried both).

Yes they look great. If you can find B stock you will say alot of money. I only Pais $70 for mine a year ago they were B stock.

I've been keeping an eye out for B stock, but haven't had any luck. For that price, I would definitely pick some up quickly!

Archived