LegacyGT.com

K&N looking for 2006 Legacy GTs for Typhoon Intake fitment check.

Knfilters

K&N is looking for 2006 Legacy GTs for Typhoon Intake fitment check. Interested candidates must bring in their vehicle into our R&D facility in Riverside, California. Fitment and evaluation test will take approximately 4 hours. If the intake fits and functions correctly we will leave it installed for you, at no charge.

If interested please contact me at jamesy@knfilters.com

Don't expect a reply. It's from a goon who works for K&N and probly is paid to post that one sentence in every forum they can.

their other two posts are from back in 2004 when the 05's first came out asking the same thing.

Why are your panties all bunched up? For one thing, K&N is a manufacturer, not a vendor. For another, they choose to examine the actual hardware themselves, instead of relying on opinions from "experts" in this forum, like http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=297711&postcount=5.

Don't expect a reply. It's from a goon who works for K&N and probly is paid to post that one sentence in every forum they can.

their other two posts are from back in 2004 when the 05's first came out asking the same thing.

that sux, woulda been cool

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

unless you get one before and after, don't bother

casue the gains an intake can make are within the variations of stock numbers.

example: your engine just happens to be on the low side, you get the intake and then dyno and get numbers that match those of higher spectrum engines. then people point and laugh and say you had no gain casue your after numbers match their stock numbers

(Updated 8/22/17)

2005 Outback FMT

Running on Electrons

unless you get one before and after, don't bother

casue the gains an intake can make are within the variations of stock numbers.

example: your engine just happens to be on the low side, you get the intake and then dyno and get numbers that match those of higher spectrum engines. then people point and laugh and say you had no gain casue your after numbers match their stock numbers

its not hard to take an intake on and off, but i know theres no point, i wanted to see, what my car puts down, whats the average 200awhp?

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

Archived