LegacyGT.com

Only enough wrap for 1 pipe, up or dp?

Turns out 50' of dei is just barely enough to wrap my DP. So I'm wondering whether I should wrap just my DP, or wrap my UP and if theres a good amount left maybe wrap the DP to the second bend. Anyone know what will be most beneficial? Thanks.

Go buy more wrap. Any Bike shop, Speed Shop, or decent auto parts store will have it.

The Speed Shop sent me to the Bike shop because he was out of what I wanted.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I also suggest DEI silicone coating once its wrapped. Might be considered overkill but hear is an area where I'd go the extra mile.

http://www.designengineering.com/category/catalog/design-engineering-inc/exhaust-wraps-accessories/ht-silicone-coating

I know AdvancedAuto carries it but I've yet to run into an employee that knows they have it...

I know AdvancedAuto carries it but I've yet to run into an employee that knows they have it...

Yea that's what you get when they hire anybody to sell auto parts.

I can tell you when my 16y/o son work there, he knew what it was. He came home one day and said to me, "dad, can you believe that some of the people that work there, hope to keep that job forever, it's their dream job".

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived