LegacyGT.com

Alignment

gcallahan

I have the lifetime alignment at firestone, but at the one here in Riverton they seem to know very little about alignment on my LGT. They couldn't provide me a printout (printer is always "broken"), they insisted I need aftermarket camber bolts up front and didn't seem to realize that there is adjustability with the stock bolts. And the guy tried to convince me that the rear camber was adjustable by pulling up some diagrams on his computer but "for some reason" he couldn't find said diagrams. I'm thinking I will need to try a different firestone. Hopefully others will have suggestions on a reliable knowledgeable shop.

Everything I've read indicates that rear camber bolts are a no go on LGTs. I picked up the Whiteline KCA399 bushings but have not installed them yet.

Camber bolts (rear) do not work on LGT. Only on WRX/STi. Whiteline offers KCA399 which allows 1deg more rear camber andKTA124 which allows camber and toe adjustment.

Race co out at millers. Or innovative garage. You will need aftermarket rear camper bolts to adjust camber.

Is Innovative Garage the shop on Ft Union and about 13th East? I need some bushings replaced, and the alignment done as well.

Archived