Hello LGT members.
My name is Leo.
I am starting a build thread now since my first package are scheduled to be delivered for tomorrow
I will be updating on the first page as the car comes together.
Please bear with me since it will be working progress over couple months period, and hopefully before winter, it will be done.
This is my very first Subaru, and I always thought if I buy a subaru it would be a STI, but getting bigger and older led me to LGT.
Now I just need more room
I'm planning to keep this car as a daily
(even though my every attempt to do so has failed so far lol
Little behind story of why I got the LGT in the first place.
Well, my supposed to be daily was being modded and as usual ran into unseen trouble that put it out of use for the whole winter/spring.
And gas prices was going up, and my f350 diesel was being a hassle to drive around in town (especially street parking)
I just really wanted a car that can serve as a true daily all year around.
So, I looked into all-wheel drive cars including BMW, Audi, Lexus which I all had before and didn't like it much.
Then there was Subaru which I never owned.
I started researching by lurking around the forums and finally pulled the trigger in the end of April. (after searching for the car for over a month)
I had the car for about month and it needs some improvements but overall is an ok car.
Still getting used to sucky 1,2 gear and notch shifters, little vibrations and cheap feeling interior material.
But overall, I like the car because I can actually drive it around easily and is quite practical. (and that's about to change
But being the mod addict, I can't drive around stock car too long.
Before I knew, I began researching and ordering parts and my attempt to keep it as daily are again compromised!
Whatever the outcome, I just wanted to share my build with everyone here on the boards, and hope to update often.
Feel free to throw your inputs and suggestions.
* LED Lighting - done
* Cup holder/footwell LED - waiting for install
* Sound deadening - waiting for install
* Diamond audio Hex comp speakers - waiting for install
* JL 300/4 amp - waiting for install
* JL 500/1 amp - waiting for install
* JL 2 x 10" subs - waiting for install
Undecided on HU.
* Cobb AccessPort/pro tune - On order
* HKS Intake - waiting for install
* Invidia exhaust(New products debut) - On order
* Invidia Downpipe w/cat (don't want to play with emissions) - On order
* Tommy Kaira Rear Under Spoiler - On order
* Tommy Kaira side skirt - On order
* Corazon CF trunk lip spoiler - waiting for install
* HID low beam/ LED high beam - waiting for install
* Corazon strut tower bar - waiting for install
* Whiteline front & rear sway bars - On order
* Tein Coilovers - waiting for install
Wheels and Tires
* Forgestar - On order
* Falken Tires - making progress
* Upgraded TMIC - waiting for install
* Charge pipe
* Shorter shifter/knob/tranny mount
* Fuel pump/injectors
This is my only picture of the car.