LegacyGT.com

2010 lgt

MilkCRATE

There is only one 5th Gen LGT here on the forum that I know of that is over that mileage and he is at 90k. I guest the question is does it have mods or is it bone stock. These cars are really not old enough yet to have a real clear picture of what they will need when the mileage gets up there. Is it a Certified Pre-Owned purchase from a dealer and what is the asking price?

Oh....and Welcome!!!

congrats! There's two Silver 2010 GT's at a delership locally and I'm itching to go look at them ... have been holding myself back 'cos I know I'd convince myself to trade the 2011 2.5i we have, lol

Just do it. They will be gone soon!

Nice to see another 5th Gen LGT in WA! Let the mods begin!

Nothing major anytime soon. It surprisingly came with HID's and aftermarket parking and highbeam bulbs. Not to mention tinted windows. :) First mod will be adding factory foglights.

Sounds like someone made investments in modifications that you don't have to pay for :). You should crawl under the back and see if the rear sway bar is stock. That's a great starting point for suspension/handling upgrades.

Sounds like someone made investments in modifications that you don't have to pay for :). You should crawl under the back and see if the rear sway bar is stock. That's a great starting point for suspension/handling upgrades.

Everything else seems to be stock. The stock sway bar is dinky. :eek: Only problem with the HID's is the drivers side is a little loose in the conections somewhere... Likes to turn on then off on bumps.:rolleyes:

congrats! There's two Silver 2010 GT's at a delership locally and I'm itching to go look at them ... have been holding myself back 'cos I know I'd convince myself to trade the 2011 2.5i we have, lol

At Annapolis Subaru? Talk to frank. He's great!

Congrats on the LGT. Replace the RSB ASAP!

I have 65K miles on the LGT. The only "weird" thing to happen is the cylinder2 coil module failed during WOT and scared the piss out of me. Car has been fantastic.

There is only one 5th Gen LGT here on the forum that I know of that is over that mileage and he is at 90k. I guest the question is does it have mods or is it bone stock. These cars are really not old enough yet to have a real clear picture of what they will need when the mileage gets up there. Is it a Certified Pre-Owned purchase from a dealer and what is the asking price?

Oh....and Welcome!!!

87K on my 2010 LGT and most of that is all within the tiny confines of Vermont. Yes, I work on the road.

• 5 months later...

thought i would upload a couple pictures of the exhaust i handbuilt for Eric last weekend

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s89/Dustinz31/08c383a4e113515f81_01_zpsbc40f066.jpeg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s89/Dustinz31/IMG_20130825_142851_8231_zps91b64a01.jpg

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s89/Dustinz31/IMG_20130825_163037_6711_zps3e8ee27d.jpg

Archived