First time post here. Been lurking for quite some time.
Just bought out my lease on my 2011 Legacy. Pretty sweet deal, my parents covered half. In my last year of college so I don't have a TON of cash to work with here, just want to make my 2011 Legacy look a little more awesome when parked next to the Masarati's at my work (yes, you can laugh).
I have a gameplan for the mods I'm gonna undertake for the next six months, let me know if you think I left anything out!
1. Vinyl Wrap Roof - Was thinking with going the standard 3M 1080 since I don't think my car is boss enough to sport carbon fiber. Just the roof, not the mirrors or rear spoiler. Going with black.
2. Faux Shark Fin Antenna - Not gonna pay $100 for the real deal, was gonna have it wrapped and mounted on the roof as well.
3. Subaru Front Window Decal
4. Definitely going to black out the chrome linings on the windows with Matte Black 3M, it has gotten scratched and is no buneo.
5. Grillcraft Fine Mesh to drop in.
6. Debranding all but main Subaru logos.
Later, I'll be getting into blacked out headlights, possibly blacking out the Subaru emblems, bumper covers, etc.
Do you have any suggestions for me? I'm totally new to this but am pretty handy and have numerous mechanic friends.