Year, Make and Model:
2006 Subaru Legacy GT SpecB 415/500
Titanium Metallic Silver
5 Speed Manual
Clear - no accidents
Orange County, Los Angeles County, California
Seller's email address:
$14,000 FIRM NO TRADES
THREE including ME.
- 1st Owner sold the car at ~35,000 miles. Picked up a lot of highway miles because he was a wine distributor.
- 2nd Owner sold it to me at ~64,000 miles. He only drove the car ~6,000mi/year since he did not drive it during the winter.
I bought this car in November 2010 and only drove it 3,000 miles before taking it to Southern California (my original home). The car has enjoyed the last 27,000 miles in sunny SoCal. I'm probably a minority on this forum as I'm not one to fix up or mod cars. I'm happy to say that this 2006 Spec B is exactly how Subaru intended it to be. This has been my daily driver so it mostly has highway miles on it. I drive fairly conservatively, and have never had any accidents or even tickets for that matter. The car's always been garaged/covered, well-maintained, and regularly professional cleaned.
Notable Features of Spec B
- Replaced Clutch Assembly - $1,800
- Replaced Left Rear Hub Assembly - $400
- Replaced Front Brakes and Rotors - $400
- 90K Mile Service - Replaced Timing Belt, Gaskets, Other Belts, Springs, etc. - $1,000
- Brick Red Leather Seats
- Navigation System
- 18" Premium Wheels
- Upgraded Suspension
- MP3 6-CD Player
- Steering-wheel mounted radio controls
- Spec B red-trimmed floor mats
Issues with Car
- Dual Front Zone Climate Control
- Continental Extreme Contact DW Tires - at least 30,000 miles left
- Cruise Control
- Sport design Electro-luminescent dashboard with full sweep on start-up
- Power windows, locks, mirrors
- Turn signals in outside mirrors
- Driver seat 8 way power with lumbar support
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Sunroof with sunshade
- Sunvisors w/slide-out extension
- Aluminum pedal covers
- Titanium metallic trim on center console and door
- Keyless remote entry, panic button
- Alarm Security system
There is one ding that the previous driver's wife got on the passenger door (picture below). Other than that, this car has been in excellent mechanical condition with an immaculate interior. There are some clear-coat scratches that I need to touch-up.
Why I'm Selling
I hate to see this car go, but the family is growing and the wife is making me get a more child-friendly car so I have to get a wagon or an SUV. I'm hoping my car can go to someone who will treat it well like I have.
Kelly Blue Book Information
A 2006 Legacy GT in "Very Good" condition with 94,500 is listed at $14,335. Keep in mind that KBB doesn't know that this car has a sport suspension or custom seats/paint. Given that this is an extremely limited model that's never been modified before, and given the recent maintenance done to this car, I would say that my asking price of $14,000 is quite reasonable.
email me (h[dot]lefbad@gmail[dot]com) if you're interested.