Ok guys, I used to be on the e90 forum all the time and we started up this new game. Basically its we take pictures of our cars in funny situation or in dares that we give each other. The first one to get it right wins a point and then can give the next dare. Everyone can try to do the dare but the first one to get it done wins.
Example: 5th gen in front of a McDonalds-You get it done (you must submit picture of YOUR car in it and it HAS to be recent). Then YOU say a picture of a homeless guy holding a LegacyGT.com sign on a piece of cardboard next to your car. So on and so forth.
How to play
The first person who responds with the picture that satisfies the request gets to pick the next request.
Note: Please try to make the requests do-able so that the game can continue.
RULES - PLEASE READ
1) No photochop. (shop, yes. chop, no).
2) Please only post pictures of YOUR leggy, this way you will actually have to go out and take a picture if necessary (or if you've got the time..which, judging by some of the posts counts here... I think some of us do.
3)No dupes - let's be creative.
4) If you are the poster who meets the picture challenge, please put your next request in a BOLD
font so it's easy to find.
5) IF the challenge isn't met within 48 hours the person who created the challenge then has 24 hours to complete the challenge themselves (challengers are still allowed to complete the challenge in the combined 72 hour period)
. If they cannot complete their own challenge or are not SAVED by a challenger, they are docked one point and then pick a new challenge. If the person that came up with the challenge becomes MIA after the challenge not being completed I (duhst) will come up with an 'easy' challenge to get the ball rolling again
6)No challenge is to be made that involves any of the following:
* illegal activities (this includes, but is not limited to: guns, drugs, street racing, thievery, and sexual activities involving minors).
* currency (the participants of this game will not be limited to those with immediate access to large amounts of funds. There is one thing that we each share, regardless of the size of our bank accounts - and that is the fact that we each drive some flavor of one of the greatest cars ever made.)
* Nudity (NSFW stuff is ok; nudity is not).
* Destruction of one's own property or any piece of public property
Once a challenge has been satisfied by either the person you submitted the challenge OR
4 'likes' on the post, the user who met the challenge should post the challenge.
Again, as a forum of enthusiasts, this list of rules is growing and becoming more clear as time goes on. Please let me know if there are additional changes that the community feels would be beneficial to keeping this game going.
Mods - I feel like this is more of a general discussion/participation thing so I didn't put it in member photos. If you disagree, feel free to move.
so, the first request (and starting as easy as possible!):
A legacy in a garage