Hello fellow LGT DIY fans!
I am new to the forum but have done countless DIY projects on my previous cars (nissan, audi, bmw, honda, etc).
Now I am a proud owner of LGT-B #307!
So let the chopping and screwing begin...haha
This time I am looking to do a Demon Eye and Angel Eye switchable combo.
Parts have been ordered last night and it should arrive 1st or 2nd week of January.
All parts were less than $100, not bad right?
- Pair of 100mm white LED halo rings
- Pair of halo ring cover
- Pair of Red LED module
- Switchback LED turn signal bulb
- Pair of Bumper LED lights
Part still need
- Nice looking switch that can be controlled in cockpit
- Normal white front lighting
- Normal+angel eyes
- Normal+angel eyes+red LED "demoneyes"
- Bumper LED working independently
I will post updates as they roll in, but if you have any recommendation on NICE ILLUMINATED MULTI-SWITCH, let me know!!!
Past mods on LGT-B
1. Boost gauge matching perfectly with dash lighting
2. Boost gauge custom mounted in vent
2. Clearing headlights
3. Front lip
4. Customizing front grill (current project)
5. Radar detector installed on overhead ***so cops don't see it :P***
6. GFB response
7. K&N Typhoon
8. Borla CBE
9. Mobile1 full synthetic...
ha ha ha ha
Future mods in plan
1. Double-din touchscreen car PC with OBD2/GPS/WiFi "download while drive" lol
2. Engine mod - up/down pipe with stage 2 tune
Just sold my other toy which had been with me for a while...