Beau Bonneau Casting, a casting agency in SF, is assisting a high profile media company in the search for Bay Area local owners of older Subaru’s with 100,000 miles or more willing to get free interior vehicle customization and appear in a 3 episode web series that will run on the Discovery Digital network in 2014. We are seeking Subaru owners who use their vehicles for social good, and/or have specific needs or may have an interesting story. Potential examples: vehicle is used to donate time to a charity; vehicle is mode of transportation for a large, single-parent family; vehicle is used for an outdoor conservation activity.
Requirements: Applicants must own a Subaru in running order, live within 50 miles of the San Francisco Bay area and agree to a preliminary background check in order to be considered. The chosen candidates will have to appear on camera over 2–3 days between 12/10/13 – 2/1/14 in San Francisco and agree to allow them to customize your Subaru for free to aid in your daily life or charitable/good-hearted activity. Customization will focus mainly on the interior vs. exterior or mechanics and depend on owner/car use to best personalize.
To be considered, email the following to email@example.com
* Subject line: Subaru, Name, Model, Year, Mileage
* City you live in, Cell # and Home/Alt # if you have one
* Your story – Tell us about you & your Subaru, the purpose/people your car serves, and any fun/interesting Subaru stories you want to share
* Vehicle Photos – attach new color snapshots of interior & exterior
* Owner Photos - attach new unprofessional color snapshots, close-up and standing. Include family member photos or group photo & names if story involves more than 1 person
Please submit ASAP, submission deadline is 12/3/13. Submissions will be reviewed and Beau Bonneau Casting staff will contact you if interested in your story. Please forward to any Bay Area local Subaru owners you might know. Thank you,
Beau Bonneau Casting