I admit I don't update this sub-forum nearly as much as I should. Here are some Legacy-related Mach V news items you might be interested in...
- We now offer our 18x9.5" Wicked Awesome wheel in gold, as well as matte black, gunmetal, and silver. Wicked Awesome only weighs 19.0 pounds, and clears all big brake systems. It would be a good fit for a 2010+ Legacy or Outback. You could also run it as an aggressive fitment on an older Legacy.
- We recently outfitted a customer Legacy Spec B with a bunch of goodies, including 18x8.5" Rota D wheels, Swift springs, Whiteline sway bars, and more. Here's the result.
- We stock Invidia downpipes for BP/BL Legacy in a couple of different types and styles, including catted, catless, and even one for the automatic cars.
- One of our staffers got a 2013 Outback! We think it's a little more special than your average Outback because it sports a six-speed manual transmission. We hadn't even realized they came with a row-it-yourself gearbox.
- We've got our ninth annual Mach V Track Day coming up on November 2 and 3 at Summit Point, WV. Mach V customer and Outback XT owner Delmar Dale will be bringing his all-purpose track warrior/tire hauler out.
That's all I've got for now, but I'll try to update this a little more frequently to try to make up for my poor record before.
Thanks for reading.