Year, Make and Model: 2008 Legacy GT Color: Diamond Gray Metallic Miles: 71,802 miles (daily driver) Transmission: 5 Spd Manual Title: 1 OWNER - 1 Accident reported, see details below – CARFAX available upon request Lien: No liens- title in hand Location: Dayton OH VIN: 4S3BL676386210615 Seller's email address: 77schulte AT Gmail . com Asking Price: SOLD $12,750
This is a 1 OWNER vehicle. Has been garage kept its entire life. This car is not in show room new condition however it is still a very attractive vehicle.
· 1 Owner – Adult owned and driven and 99% all stock (only mods = HIDs, debadged, Hawk HPS pads)
· This is an extremely reliable vehicle. Never had any break down of any type.
· Options: Rear Spoiler, Dimming mirror w/ HomeLink, Alarm, Set of rubber mats in addition to the carpeted mats, extending arm rest, heated seats
· Interior seats are still in like new condition.
· Only maintenance was done by Subaru of Dayton per a TSB to replace or adjust an intake gasket. This was back in 2009 I believe and to be honest I never had an issue leading up to the repair but the dealer made the change under warranty so I let them.
· Oil changed every 3750 miles
· No oil leaks, no problems with turbo or TMIC.
· All diff and tranny fluids were changed at 30k and again at 65k with Redline Synthetics
· New OEM Spark plugs installed around 60k
· New OEM carpeted floor mats (driver side very lightly used all others have never been used)
· I’ll start with the Accident blemish on the CARFAX report.
o In December of 2008 I slid into a light post in the local Best buy parking lot. I was going less than 5 mph. It was very cold out and the front bumper cover shattered and in turn did some damage to the hood. I had it repaired at a highly reputable body shop – Carl’s Body Shop. I think one of the head lights was replaced as well. All genuine OEM parts.There are no lingering annoyances as a result of this accident. The car drives perfectly straight, brakes perfectly straight, no vibrations etc. No air bag deployment. It has been almost 4 years since the accident and nothing has ever been a problem as a result of said accident.
· Since this is my DD it does have a few rock chips and light scratches along with 2 repaired rock chips in the windshield (these are really small but still worth noting)
· There are a couple door dings on either side of the car. Nothing that is really visible at a small distance.
· A couple of the plastic interior panels have a few scuff marks on them from shoes and such but nothing out of the ordinary for a 4+ year old car.
· Conti Extreme DWS tires are at around 40% (awesome tire BTW, will buy them again).
· OEM Wheels have a small bit of corrosion around the center cap. Very common problem with these wheels.
· The paint is in pretty good shape. It does have some light swirling but anyone handy with a buffer could make the paint look like new.
FYI, I was recently asked by a member why there were 2 Title related issues showing in the CARFAX report. The first issue on 8/30/2007 was when the Lien was reported to the title bureau. The second issue noted was on 12/28/2010. This is the date the car was officially titled in my name (title correction) without the lien present. Car was paid off then.
Keep in mind these are just title related 'Events' and should not be of concern.
Trading it in for a 2011 cpo'd bmw 550i. Problem is it has summer tires and is rwd (will replace with winter rubber when I get it home) so I can't even drive it home as of now cause the roads are covered in snow. Was going to try and pick it up Friday but I think a member might be interested so I'm willing to defer pickup till Sunday at the absolute latest.
Honestly at this point I'm just ready to get into the new ride and since the price is so low there isn't much incentive to wait any longer other than getting this car into someone's hands sans dealer markup.
Hopefully it finds a good home before Monday unless we get another massive snow storm that further delays my pickup!