I just got done with my stage 3 install and will be selling off all the parts that came off of the car and some other stuff I have laying around. All parts are in perfect working order. Prices do not include shipping.
This thread will also be updated as I find stuff / take pictures.
Locals get priority and I do not like dibs, first person to send the money gets it.
- Brand New BNR UpgradedActuator. Only fits his newer style housings. I do not need because I went external. Comes with bracket. $65
- OEM Boost Controller. Perfect working order. $20 SOLD
- All 4 Door Panels. Great shape. $150
- OEM Inlet. Great shape, no tears or rips. SOLD
- 2 OEM OCV valves. I replaced thinking that would solve my rough idle, it didn't so I am under the impression that these are in perfect working order. More info about them in the link below. SOLD
- Used VF40. Perfect working order. Absolutely ZERO shaft play in any direction / in-and-out. Only issue is one broken stud on the bottom where it attaches to the downpipe which I will try to remove and replace but it never leaked on me. 80k miles, only fed Motul and Rotella, all oil changes done at the 3k interval or before. Im very particular when it comes to the proper care of my stuff. SOLD
- STi Catless Uppipe. 20k miles, great condition, all threads and studs are perfect. NLFS
- 2 Rear Rear Control Arms with the bushings pressed out. Great for Whileline upgrade if your toe bolts are seized. SOLD
- Bride Low Maxx - Im in love with this seat, I just went to STi seats for a little more function because my car only moves a few times a month (mainly to run errands and attend meets) and wanted to maintain something that was more supporting than our park bench seats. Good shape except for two spots. Will post pics later this afternoon. Comes with rail so its ready to bolt in. I will also throw in the Greddy harness for free. SOLD
- Perrin Catch Can. 20k miles, I cleaned out the inside and replaced the foam inside so its basically brand new. Comes with all lines and mount. SOLD
- OEM 550cc sidefeed injectors. Perfect working order, one of the caps is cracked (replacement should be easy to find and cheap) and one of the tops has a little gouging in it, does not affect the seal at all (the pictures look worse than it really is). I will include new o-rings. SOLD
- OEM BOV / Bypass Valve. No idea what this is worth. Make offer. SOLD
There should be about 50k. Subaru replaced them around 25k iirc to try to resolve some issues. Now if they tried a new one and put the old one in I'm not sure but I'm under the impression they were replaced.