- The requirement of the A+B+C service came from my Subaru maintenance and warranty booklet that came with my Subaru. (different dealer)
- The form with the checkmarks are from the dealer.
- yes they replace the air filter but not the cabin air filter
- do they really need to service and lubricate front and rear breaks?
- i would assume a wheel alignment is only required if necessary?
- So what constitutes as necessary just an oil change?
check out the link from Subaru canada on the maintenance. The C service is the same as my A+ B + C in my manual as the C service is inclusive of A and B