LegacyGT.com

Please Help Find This Stolen Subaru Outback. The Bastards who have it Killed my Aunt

hongkongbeef

Here is a link to the original post in the Northern California section. This car had an unconfirmed sighting in Bakersfield last night so it may be headed down to Socal. We would appreciate it if you keep your eyes peeled for this stolen car.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/please-help-find-stolen-subaru-outback-bastards-have-killed-my-194307.html

First of all, LETS NO KID OURSELVES about the license plate. It is very possible it was swapped. Is there any other information that you can give us to identify the car or is it otherwise unremarkable? Perhaps any leads on what the people look like?

Fortunately these are fairly rare in CA and it may be spotted!

Lastly... I am very sorry for your loss and recognize nothing you will hear will make you feel any better other than maybe "WE GOT EM". So so sorry.

First of all, LETS NO KID OURSELVES about the license plate. It is very possible it was swapped. Is there any other information that you can give us to identify the car or is it otherwise unremarkable? Perhaps any leads on what the people look like?

Fortunately these are fairly rare in CA and it may be spotted!

Lastly... I am very sorry for your loss and recognize nothing you will hear will make you feel any better other than maybe "WE GOT EM". So so sorry.

Unfortunately the car is unremarkable. Just a regular outback with no markings/distinguishing features. There were no witnesses to the crime so we do not have any leads on what the people look like.

My uncle bought the Outback because he liked my 08 OBXT so much. :icon_sad:

I'm sorry for your loss OP. I travel between LA and San Diego every week on I-5 & I-15 freeways and I got a dash cam to record the whole trip. So if ever see a sky blue 10'-12' outback I'll follow it/report it asap. Do let us know if the police found your car so we don't keep reporting every sky blue outback out there.

Archived