LegacyGT.com

rain guards!

LacythaLeggy09

ive got a 4th gen. legacy and i need rain guards, i do not like the ones subaru makes, i want something different! i have been searching for months and havent found anything appealing to me! does anyone have rain guards that arent subaru made? id love to see some options!

I'm Dale =) the Subaru is Lacy =)

thank you, I tried searching through all the threads to see if anyone posted even typed it in the search and didnt see anything. thank you for directing me =)

Lacy, I was inferring that this probably isn't the best section of the forum to ask your question.

You may want to check out here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/fourth-generation-legacy-2005-2009-10.html

Your car actually has a name, man? No pun intended but I thought only ladies usually do this.

Bro, Dale is a lady

I will have a set of the C&C Carworx rainguards in November when my

groupbuy JDM ones arrive

I will test fit them on my 99 1st, if it doesn't work I will seel cheap to a local

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

you think theyd fit on my 4th gen though? ill have to go check carworx out and see if they have anything for my gen =) thank you!

Bro, Dale is a lady

I will have a set of the C&C Carworx rainguards in November when my

groupbuy JDM ones arrive

I will test fit them on my 99 1st, if it doesn't work I will seel cheap to a local

oh thats awesome!!! please keep me posted! you dont know how long ive been searching, even before i had my subie i would look for my bf's cause he always complaining about getting pissed on when he opens the window! :lol:

yes, they are on my 4th gen sedan right now

it will require new double-sided tape, as I'm sure it can't be reused

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• 7 months later...
still need these? I put the JDM ones on and now these are ready to ship

EDM/JDM/Canadian market rainguards are the same.

USDM rainguards aren't the same.. go figure.

Anyways, if you like the rain guards on CDM/Euro/JDM cars, best if you can get one is to visit a Canadian dealer.

Here is the part number and price (direct from my Subie dealer)

05-08 LGT Sedan [E3610AG000] - 129.95

05-08 LGT Wagon [E3610AG010] - 129.95

09-12 LGT Sedan [E3610AJ000] - 199.95

09-12 LGT Wagon [E3610AJ300] - 199.95

Quite a bit less than what that GB recently went for.

Best thing to do is to call a Canadian dealer, make sure they have it, then drive across the border to get it. They're so fragile that they might get damaged in shipping.

Archived