My customer's car is a 05 legacy with with stock head unit and door speakers. He added aftermarket Alpine PDX 600.1 amp and Alpine Type R 12" sub woofer to the oem system a few years ago. He decided that he wanted more from his audio system by doing a full SQ build with the highest quality products for his budget. Since this is his daily driver he needed the car for work and could not leave it for a extended amount for time. So Im working on the car in stages. So it will take 3-4 trips to the shop to complete the build. Also he lives 1.5 hrs away from the shop.
Goals for the build
- Achieve high level sound quality and get loud when needed.
- minimal trunk space lost and retain stock look and spare tire.
- keep all panels stealth in appearance
- JVC KW-AV60 6.1" double din dvd/cd head unit receiver
- Illusion Audio Carbon C6 2way components for the front stage( Backed ordered should be here by 3/15/13
- Arc Audio Black Series 12D4 12" subwoofer
- Arc Audio KS 300.4 4channel amp for the component set in BI-amp mode
- Arc Audio KS 300.2 2 Channel amp bridged to one channel for the sub
picture of the car
JVC head unit
JVC head unit installed in the dash