Car is located around Duluth, GA
2007 Legacy GT Limited
Diamond Gray Metallic
5 Speed Manual
Background: I purchased this car last October from a board member to drive and keep it forever. I spent $1,700 dollars at a well known Subaru specialty shop as soon as I purchased it to replace all fluids, belts, seals, filters, timing belt, etc. (see pic). This service is known as the 90k and 105k service for this car. However the realization that driving this car in traffic twice a day 5 days a week is a big waste of an awesome car (looking to sell and purchase a cheap daily driver) and an effort to be in a better financial place is motivating sale.
At $12,850 and taking the Cobb Stg 2 stuff into consideration, I feel like I'm giving someone the $1,700, 90k and 105k service for free.
2.5 liter turbocharged engine (engine code Ej255)
Turn signal indicator on mirrors
Subaru's famous all wheel drive
Cobb Stage 2
- Cobb Tuning 3" Catted Downpipe
- Cobb Accessport
Epic Engineering Springs
Grimspeed light weight crank pulley
Window tint. Unsure of specific % but I think its around 30% all around.
New in 2012:
New Clutch (April 2012)
New Re-manufactured Turbo (April 2012)
New Front brakes/rotors (June 2012)
New Kuhmo tires (June 2012) (see pics)
New Battery (November 2012)
New Timing Belt, Seals, Fluids, Accessory Belts, Oil, etc. (October 2012) (see pic)
Non serious "issues"
1. A buzzing noise that is present when turning the car on or turning the car off. I'm not a mechanic but I believe this is the servo motor that controls air direction for the HVAC ( $75 - Part # 72131AG24A) based on research from these boards (http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost....3&postcount=51
2. AllPro Subaru recommended changing the lower control arm bushings in the near future as well as one of the cv boots.
3. Exterior wear and tear consistent with mileage. Door dings, some dents on the trunk from what appear to be a bike rack and a slight dent in the driver's side fender that's hard to capture on camera (was quoted $300 to remove all dents via paintless dent removal).
4. TPMS Sensor light comes on intermittently.
5. Master window control won't roll down rear window on driver's side (works fine using rear window switch).
1. Otherwise this car "runs great" as quoted by AllPro after performing the 90k and 105k service.
2. Car can be seen in the Perimeter Mall area during the day.
3. There is a lien on the car but getting you the title is painless. Once the car is paid off, the title usually arrives within a few days.
6. A small amount of condensation has been noticed in the driver's side headlight on occasion.
Please PM me if you have questions.
(PICS) My attachment manager doesn't seem to want to work so here's a link to the FS ad on nasioc where you can view pics (http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...1#post39509621