Howdy folks, its been a long time since I have been on the boards, I hope everyone is good.
Year, Make and Model:
2005, Subaru Legacy GT Limited
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Seller's email address: email@example.com
Sadly I am looking to sell my 05 Legacy LGT in the hopes of getting to into something with less miles. I my other half wants something a little more....refined....sigh. Ill place the details in bullet form to make it easier.
- Mileage: 146k (mostly all easy highway miles)
- Custom Stage 2 tune by Christian from Cobb (access port included) - last dyno showed about 250hp/285tq at the wheels
- Fully adjustable Ksport coilovers
- Perrin Up pipe and Down Pipe (I will include originals)
- Full Catback Borla Exhaust ( it sounds sick, some of you may remember it from the meets)
- Tires maybe have about 8k of use on them
- All major services completed
- Full Synth oil changes every 5k
- Transmission and Diff fluids have all been changed
- Timing belt has been changed
- Leather seats are in good condition
- Expect regular wear and tear from 8 years of ownership
- The only thing broken right now is the drivers side power door lock - I am currently in the process of replacing the actuator (UPDATE! Fixed..WOOT)
I have it priced at $9800 - I pulled this number based on how much other cars are listed for. I trust the folks on the this forum, so if yall think its too high or too low tell me.
Well, whatever car I end up getting, ill be a subie fan for life. Just wish the new legacy was as good looking as the 05's.
PM me or txt me if anyone is interested in the car, I will consider all reasonable offers.