I've been asked to help clear out some extra inventory of Eibach lowering springs.
In case you are unfamiliar with the company, here is their website.
Eibach apparently did have their Pro-Kit for these Legacys at some point, but they were discontinued. These are an overrun of a custom order a customer placed some time ago and they are now clearing them out. The specs however seem to copy their Pro-Kit.
The rates are progressive:
- Since these are not the standard Pro-Kit part number (which is discontinued) they are not available through normal Eibach distribution, again these are the last remaining kits in stock at Eibach.
- Eibach Springs will be providing and shipping the springs direct from their CA warehouse.
- Duration of the GB is until all 20 kits are sold or February 28th 2014, whichever comes first.
- Pricing is a flat $250 shipped/paypal'd to contiguous 48, $275 to Hawaii or Alaska. $295 to Canada (buyers are responsible for taxes/duties/import charges).
- I can handle/forward any specific questions you may have.
Payment info is as follows:
- Paypal address is Paypal@Eibach.com.
- Please pay normally, no gifts etc.
- Reference "LegacyGT.com Group Buy" in the payment header
- Include a verified shipping address
- Include your LegacyGT.com screen name in the notes section.
That is all it takes! Kits I'm told will start shipping by the end of next week. No need to wait till all are allocated.
Hope this helps some of you guys out! Happy Thanksgiving!