I have a 2001 Legacy GT. Recently I went through a car wash (need to wash it again) and when I got through, I noticed that the car wash took off a line of paint from the rear door molding.
About a week later, I noticed a bubble had formed on the driver's door. I was spraying the car down with a hose and just throttling the water with my thumb was enough to take off a bunch of paint from the driver's door molding.
What the heck!?
How would you go about fixing this? Paint doesn't stick to auto plastic very well in my experience. I'm tempted to try to remove the paint from all the moldings and leave them black but I don't know of any way to do that that would yield satisfying results.