LegacyGT.com

Invitation to Join Us at In n' Out/BJ's Brewery in Laguna Hills on Wed. Nights

Staar

okay so we're no longer invited to hang out at the hat anymore.

my friends and i have decided to hang out together at in n' out and have some burgers and maybe head over to bj's for desert or something. you guys are all more than welcome to join us. please pm me for more information.

-Victoria

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well the manager and the fry cook from the hat came and asked us to move the cars because customers were complaining that there was no parking. you guys can continue to go there, but the rest of us won't be there to join in the yelling fun. haha the taco bell manager loves our business but i guess the hat manager isn't as thrilled. they were nice about it, so i figure we should let them have their parking lot back. when i started the meet a year ago, i didn't expect to get as many cars out as we've gotten recently.

...when i started the meet a year ago, i didn't expect to get as many cars out as we've gotten recently.

since i'm the spokesperson for the huge group of cars that shows up there, i figured it would be best to not cause problems. i don't want to have issues with the cops. we've worn out our welcome there. sorry guys.

but!! i think this location will work just as well if not better. the in n' out parking lot is well lit, there's tons of room for the influx of traffic and the parking spots are a decent size. also... there's beer to be had at bj's if you can find a designated driver! :D

Who's starr?

I thought Foghat and Snodork started the meet a year ago?

The Hat probably realized everyone was burnt on it and was giving the business to the Taco's.

Well, In-N-Out is more car culture, and is actually closer to my place - so Cool!!

Haha...nah, we didn't start nothing but a whole lot of trouble!...FogHat i knew YOU'D get us kicked out! I told you it was his daughter, not his sister!! :dm:

FYI: Staar started this meet and i found it on Nasioc...i decided to share and see if anyone here on LegacyGT.com would be interested, and BAM here we are...

But i BLAME FogHat for everything...Global warming, the Backstreet Boys and the revival of Karaoke!

haha...we can always meet up at the Hat at 6:30ish and ALL roll down to BJ's...the Legacy BLENDS in...they'll just think its a Camry Meet!!

haha...see you guys next week!

:D

~Sucka-Duck~

I think that the whole thing has been blown way out of proportion.

First of all it takes more than just posting a thread to have a meet. I understand that Staar claims that this is her meet which is fine, but why wasn't the manager of The Hat spoken too about this a year ago? I feel that, that would have prevented this from happening in the first place, I never wanted to step on the toes of The Hat (so to speak). I have been talking with Joe the manager of all The Hat's and I agree we should move.

Second of all why In and Out? Has any spoken to the manager of the store? I called the corporate In & Out office and spoke to Guy Snyder Jr's Assistant, it sounds like another Cluster F&ck to me. We do not have permission to park at the mall and meet near the In & Out from anyone except Staar.

Until then I think that we should meet a Fuddruckers on El Toro Blvd. on Tuesday nights. This organized meet has been going on for longer then I can remember, it was once only for classic cars but lately a lot of STi's and Evo's have been showing up.

Yeah, now yer talkin' - Rudfuckers has great hamburgers - and I love classic cars!!!

That hole shoping area is totally getto - therefore vacant with plenty of room.

Plus we get to meat (pun) new people, new connections and let the old car people see that our new cars are also...well...er...cars too, damnit!!!

No Soup for you!!....

Is this where we all break up?!?...Nasioc Meet at BJ's and the LegacyGT meet at FudRuckers?!?....

Are we ready so spread our wings and FLY the coupe?!?...haha....

FudRuckers is ghetto FAB, but TRUE there is more space!...

~Sucka-Duck~

... Is this where we all break up?!?...Nasioc Meet at BJ's and the LegacyGT meet at FudRuckers?!?....

Are we ready so spread our wings and FLY the coupe?!?...haha....

FudRuckers is ghetto FAB, but TRUE there is more space!...

A family that slays together (remember no more kill stories now), stays together.

I hope we don't break-up, we got a cool little family, better to slay together and stay together!!!

Peace, Love and unity - tie dye, lava lamps and Subi's.

Wrx's and Leg's together in one place are like cute little Poodles and great Hounds.

Can a group think as one?

I think this is a discussion forum, so let's dicuss without disgust.

I agree with Foghat that if we haven't talked to IOB (and the bad fish place as well) management, that it is better to be in a place that does have management approval.

Just my 2 cents (with inflation maybe we should change that saying to "just my 2 gallons" - to more reflex our new gas straped economy.) :p

It is not a question of space or even breaking up, The BJ's/In&out meet is just someone deciding that this is where we should meet it is not an organized meet. We have no permission to park for a extended time at the Laguna Hills Mall ( I checked into this). The Fuddrukers meet is endorsed by the shopping center and by all stores in it.

If you want to wonder from place to place pissing off every fast food manager on the west coast that’s your deal.

Someone needs to post the Fuddruckers meet on Nasioc.com then everyone will go there. Merv this means you.

I had nothing to do with Global warming but I would like to think that I had something to do with that Tiger that bit Roy!

Hhmmmmmm - someone sure made a lot of non-spelling edits on thier posts today.

FUBI

Well, I think that if we have an "official" meet (official meaning that it is posted on LegGT.com and Nasioc.com), that it should be held in a place that won't change for awhile and is one that has the approval of the areas, businesses.

It seems that the Rudfuckers Classic Car meet has that, but maybe someone in the group can find another option.

An "invitation" to invade someone's parking lot, is lazy and not very serious. The people in the group give thier time to be a part of the group, so if we have a group - the most respect we can show ourselves and others is to make the effort to do it in a secure and respectful way.

Again, we have a great forum to dicuss this issue and we have a great group so let's find a secure and stable place to meet.

It does take time and consistancy for a group to form and grow, if we find a place soon, then the group that has so far built up will not lose anyone.

I do like the idea of being part of the Classic car group, it should be fun.

wait, im sure the owner of the hat does NOT mind us going there to meet up. Do you realize how much money they make just by the car guys that show up? It was like when the "racing groups" used to meet up at in/outs way back when, they loved us.

If we just contact the owner and speak to him/her and clear it up officially there shouldn't be a problem and we can keep the meet there.

Archived