Parting out a complete 1999 Subaru Legacy SUS Sedan.
As you can see in the pictures, all body panels apart from the hood, trunk, and bumpers are deformed to some degree. Also worth mentioning is the passenger front wheel damage. All internal items, however, are in great condition and available. Please feel free to contact me if you want more pictures or more details. I have removed all the interior parts already.
Engine (2.5L 4cyl DOHC 4v EJ25D) - Has 108663 miles and is the original. I have a video of the engine running after the wreck (can't post to this site). VIN in video matches VIN listed. No serious work done to the engine, just changed oil and maintained regularly.
Transmission (automatic 4-EAT ACT-4 90/10) - NEW/Re-manufactured. This transmission recently replaced the original and has 5588 running miles on it. It was under warranty, but unfortunately, the warranty stays with the car (I do have all the receipts and we can contact the transmission shop where it was installed to verify).
Take the entire drive train (engine+trans+the handy four door winestone carrying case for $1200 (bring a trailer).
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 4S3BD6855X7263117 1999 subaru legacy SUS
paint color: winestone
location: Makanda, Illinois (2 hours from St. Louis, 4 hours from Nashville, 6 hours from Chicago)
1) EJ25D Long Block includes any/all ancillary accessories you would like $500 (OBO) SOLD
2) Automatic 4EAT, transmission New/Remanufactured $1000 (OBO) Still Available
3) Complete Drivetrain Packaged Deal (engine plus trans in attractive winestone 4 door carrying case $1,200. Body still includes entire drive train.
3) Complete Black Leather Interior (seats, door panels) $400 (OBO)
4) Dashboard $100
5) Console $50
6) AM/FM Stereo + 4 Speakers $100
7) Alloy Wheels and Tires (3 good w/good tires + 1 scuffed hard/damaged tire) $200 total
8) Instrument Cluster $100
9) Headlights – no cracks - $50 each or 2 for $75 (SOLD)
10) Taillights – no cracks - $50 each or 2 for $75
11) Hood – $100
12) Trunk plus spoiler – $100
13) Exhaust (SOLD)
Last edited by gpetrowich; 10-13-2014 at 06:59 AM..
Reason: note on photos
Bumper are not in too bad of shape. I'll try to get some pictures posted. Where are you located? I sold the engine this weekend, so I need to update that, but the guy I sold it to, wasn't needing AC, etc, so I may be able to work that out. PM me your phone number or something.