Year, Make and Model:
2005 Subaru Legacy GT Ltd Wagon
Obsidian Black Pearl Exterior with Tan Interior
In Hand, clean Carfax, no accidents
Seller's email address: email@example.com
I am selling my 2005 Wagon. I bought it as the third owner in March of 2008 and it has been a daily driver and family hauler since then. I have added modifications over time to get to the list you see below.
I am selling it because I am moving overseas and will not be storing this car.
I just had the timing belt/water pump service completed this week. The service has been done at a variety of different shops in Colorado and I have stayed on top of all of the scheduled maintenance to the best of my knowledge. The car is due for a 120K service. I have taken care of all known leaks or other issues as they have happened with the exception of a recent recommendation to get a new power steering pump.
COBB Front Sway bar
COBB Rear Sway Bar
Subaru SPT Cold Air Intake
COBB Lightweight Crank Pulley
COBB Heat shield
COBB AccessPort Stage 2
H&R Sport Springs
Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks
Blackout Front Grill
Thule Cross Bars (I have 4 fork mount bike trays and an Atlantic 1600 Box if you are interested in them, let me know)
WeatherTech Floor mats
Hardwired Escort Radar Detector
Alpine Previous Generation iPod player with iPod included
Includes a nearly new set of Bridgestone Blizzak WS80s purchased in November of 2014. Used for the winter of 14/15 then swapped in April 2015 for the summer tires.
This car is absolutely the most fun and safest car I have ever driven in the winter in the mountains here in Colorado. The combination of the AWD, Winter Specific Snow Tires, and power from the Stage2 COBB set up makes this car unstoppable in the winter. That speed is kind of fun in the summer as well. I would pray for snow just to be the guy that could drive in it.
• I have a 3 ring binder with every service or purchase receipt associated with the car.
• I have the stock downpipe that may be needed for an emissions test in your state.
• I have the stock springs and floor mats to put back in the car.
• I have a nearly new set of Blizzaks to go with the summer tires on the car.
1. The exterior of the car is showing its age. The car is 10 years old and it has the small dings and rock chips that one would expect at this age especially the front bumper. There is a scrape on the right front bumper. Not huge, but noticeable.
2. In a few spots, the black paint has a bit of spider web underneath the clear coat, but you have to be pretty close to the car to notice it. I will include pictures to try to show this.
3. The car needs a power steering pump.
4. It’s probably due for a windshield.
5. Driver’s side seat heater is not functioning, but the passenger’s works just fine.
6. The rear interior overhead light does not work.
I look forward to finding a new home for this wagon before I head overseas. Please call, text, or email if you have any questions. I can also give you the name of the shop where it has been seen most recently and can send a detailed service history I compiled from the 3 Ring Binder of receipts.