LegacyGT.com

my mom wants to sell me the.car

uptown4784

My mom wants to sell me the car. She has 10000 left.to pay. Do I get to pay the same monthly payments? Do I loose the engine warranty? Thanks

"The car" payments will depend on what you and your "mom" decide. I'm not sure how you'll lose the "engine warranty" for "the car" unless it says somewhere in the warranty that it isn't transferable.

Good luck on buying this car that we know not of. :rolleyes:

The truth comes out. :lol:

Frankly, with the way you write, I'm guessing you'd want to keep the car registered in your mom's name anyway so you can stay on her insurance...

what's wrong with the way he writes?

I was stuck in between Sti or legacy. I went with legacy because sti would of most likely gotten stolen. I ended up getting 09 special edition legacy. I love my car the only thing just wished it had more HP. I love the interior even tho its white lol. How can I make my exhaust louder? I noticed my car didn't come with windshield wiper deicer. Can I install this in my car? Thanks, also i'm from dirty jersey

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

what's wrong with the way he writes?

I was stuck in between Sti or legacy. I went with legacy because sti would of most likely gotten stolen. I ended up getting 09 special edition legacy. I love my car the only thing just wished it had more HP. I love the interior even tho its white lol. How can I make my exhaust louder? I noticed my car didn't come with windshield wiper deicer. Can I install this in my car? Thanks, also i'm from dirty jersey

Some people assume the age of people based on their sentence structure, grammar, vocabulary, word choice, and the like. That's what the fulton guy is doing.

Archived