I picked up a white 98 Outback Limited from a friend as a parts car yesterday. This is not a full car and quite a few parts have already been spoken for and sold or damaged. Body is straight, and the car is in overall great condition mechanically. No accidents or body damage except to rear drivers quarter and door. Vehicle is located in central North Carolina, 1 hour from Raleigh. Willing to ship parts anywhere at buyers expense.
a. As of now, I haven't inventoried the entire car. Post up a link to your WTB forum item and if I have it, I’ll post it up for sale along with the items condition. I will not respond in this thread, nor to PMs for parts that are not listed in your WTB thread.
b. All listed asking prices will be negotiable, and does not include shipping costs. Only Paypal will be accepted for payments and the 3% transaction fee will only be charged for items/packages under $20.
c. For you records and mine, I will send buyers a payment invoice with all details of the transaction including, description of parts being sold and a paypal verified address, of which I will only ship to.
d. I will only respond to PMs to exchange PayPal information or to arrange pickup. All other transactions will remain in this thread so post here if you're interested in a listed part or have a WTB inquiry. Thank you.
Items for sale:
1) Wheels with tires. Quite a bit of tread left, starting to crack from being flat for a few months. $100
2) 3 great condition leather door cars (rear drivers is damaged). $35
3) Sun visors. $20
4) Trailer hitch. Will come with wiring harness and all bolts. $100 SOLD
5) Transmission. Car drove fine, but with some random torque bind. Probably needs a fluid change, or worst case a duty-C.
- Addition items will be posted at request.
1) Entire font clip body panels. Hood, fenders, grille, entire front bumper assembly, fog lights and grille, drivers side head light, as well as the radiator support bar.
2) Engine and transmission
4) Rear hatch
5) All leather seats. These were replaced by cloths seats from an L model legacy. They're taupe and in clean condition. No rear head rests.
6) Fuel filler neck
7) Center console and switches
8) Rear drivers side quarter panel is damaged
9) Rear drivers side door is damaged
10) Rear drivers side door panel
11) Glove box handle
12) Shifter and screws
13) Rear passenger door window switch and panel
14) center console radio surround trim piece
15) Power antenna
16) front axles
17) windshield is damaged
18) Trailer hitch. Will come with wiring harness and all bolts.
19) Door panels. Still have leather cards.
20) strut/spring assemblies
21) brakes calipers and discs
22) Front sway bar
23) HVAC controls
Pictures of car in question. These pictures are just before it was parted out by my friend.
This is the car how it currently sits. The thing fell off my jack stands on the right side. That's why the right front is on the ground.