Ok I found a outback in the junkyard and I want to swap some parts.
1. The lock cylinders. I was looking in the car it's a automatic transmission andthe the key is stuck in the ignition. I was going to remove the ignition and door and trunk locks and use them on my car. How hard are they to remove and do you guys think the key is stuck because the battery is out the car?
2. Power mirrors , doors and heated mirrors. Is this a straight swap out?
3. Here is the hood I know the bumpers is a straight swap I just have to get the beams too but what about the hood
4. Cruise control. Where is the module located? The actuator and cable are under the hood and the switch I already removed it. What do I need to get the steering wheel off?
5. Rear spoiler and roof rails how hard are they to swap
This is the car I have and I'm trying to swap them to
Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk