Originally Posted by GEE-OTTO
What he is asking if, like many others, he buys a LGT now with higher mileage how scared should he be about the engine failing. And what it would take to rebuild.
To the OP, just click on link in Max Capacity signature block, Engine Build
Yeah seriously, if you're doing an engine build here's your steps:
1. Read Max Capacity's sig link
2. Do some research into what parts you think you want, and pricing
3. Call one of the following people:
-Dewy at TH Motorsports
-m sprank at Infamous Performance
-Mike at Tuning Alliance
4. Slap yourself in the face for all the silly things you thought you needed for your build, but actually didn't after talking to an expert
5. Order parts from one of the above awesome people
6. Do the build and hope nothing goes wrong
7. When something does go wrong, blog about it and get back in touch with one of the experts.
8. Fix what went wrong
9. Repeat steps 6-9 as necessary.
10. Enjoy your completed build!