I'm trading in my 2005 LGT 5-speed wagon and will be clearing the garage of related stuff. Don't feel like packing and shipping it, so would prefer to sell to someone local who can pick it up. Live in the SW suburbs of Chicago.
(4) ASA 7-spoke silver wheels stock size 17 '' with a nice set of Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25Z snow tires (215/45R17) mounted and balanced. The tires have about 12 K miles and have about 65 % tread depth remaining. Wheels are in excellent condition. The Blizzak's are great tires on snow or ice and work very well. Set cost over $900 when new.
(4) ASA 7-spoke silver wheels (excellent condition) with a almost totally worn ourt set of Goodyear Eagle F1 (215/45-17) tires. The tires are down to 1/8 inch TD. but are still usable for possibly one more track day. These tires still stick very well, but clearly don't have very many more miles left.
(5) New/sealed Subaru (Blue) P/N 15208AA12A
(1) New/boxed Mobil-1 M1-108 Extended Performance (Black)
All filters include OEM Subaru drain plug compression gaskets.
(1) New/boxed Subaru air filter element for 2005 LGT Don't have the Part No. in front of me but can look it up if needed
Also have a few misc. small parts like the plastic hold down pins for the engine cover that I will throw in for anyone buying the rest of the stuff.
Would like to sell this all at once, so make me an offer. It goes to the first REASONABLE offer.
It will also go on Craig's List soon so it's first-come, first served.
If interested, please send a private message.
Thanks for reading.
Heavy Metal Killed Beethoven
Support Classical Music