I know I'm in the wrong section but in hopes of gleaning more ideas for my issue, I'm reaching my wide, bulky, 5th gen ass out for help. My car is down on power by ~60% but there are no unusual symptoms that I can find to cause this. Here are the salient details:
- Running e85, confirmed blend is ~83% ethanol
- DAM at 1.0
- AFRs normal in both open loop ( ~11.0 at WOT) and closed loop (14-15)
- No stuttering, jerking, or noticeable abnormality when driving or accelerating
- No rough idle or hard starting
- Normal boost (~21 PSI peak tapering to ~20 PSI redline)
- Leak-tested entire intake tract for boost leaks - none found
- Inspected throttle to ensure plate is opening fully. Appears to be working fine. This is substantiated by a 100% throttle reading in datalogs
- TGV voltage signals in datalogs show that the valve are opening properly. I will be deleting them this weekend just to rule them out as a potential cause.
- No collapsing of intake pipe
- No slipping of clutch or drivetrain
- No noted dragging of brakes, transmission, or other driveline components
- No anvils, sandbags, corpses, or other forms of weight have been added
- No observed exhaust leaks, no cat in the DP to plug up
- Cold engine compression test shows ~100 PSI in all cylinders. I'm told this is to be expected from a cold engine.
Again, someone who didn't know what the car should feel like would not know there was a problem.
My full build thread has all of this and some other stuff if you care to peruse it (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...de-228517.html
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!