LegacyGT.com

take a look at this exhaust

ERZperformance

Did you ask if they make the GMS/gimmick ? Its supposed to be made in the USA but I highly doubt it...

sorry I can't say where Gimmick is made from because I didn't made them or import them.

it really doesn't matter where they are made as long as they are good.

I went shopping this week , I purchase a pair of Nike and few item from Abercrombie and Fitch everything was made in China and I was happy on what I purchase because I got it on sale.

Agency Power exhaust is made in China and they look better then most exhaust on the Market today that is made in USA (will not installed a magnaflow exhaust on my car (garbage).

so it doesn't matter as long as you get that item in a good price and good quality.

I guess the most concern from a buyer is if you were told that is was made in USA and you buy it, and found out it was made somewhere else you will feel like you got rip off. I totally understand this everything made in the state should cost more because of the labor cost etc.

Sorry to say 95 percent of everything we use today is not made in USA.

sorry for such a long answer that really didn't even answer your question.

Yah, I don't have anything against products made in Asia. My replica headers are from overseas (China?) and they've held up extremely well and I'd buy another set from the same source without any qualms.

My question was really trying to sort out whether claims made by GMS are true or not. The other vendors on this site who are selling the Gimmick product are simply repeating what they have been told by the supplier/distributor GMS so I don't fault them by any means. Its just hard to believe its coming from a different source when it appears to be exactly the same.

That said, I also didn't intend to or want to put you on the spot either...

any chance you might sell stock fitment axlebacks? Those mufflers have a nice tip almost resembling the avo's! I already have cobb mid and y so looking for stock fitment mufflers.

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

Yah, I don't have anything against products made in Asia. My replica headers are from overseas (China?) and they've held up extremely well and I'd buy another set from the same source without any qualms.

My question was really trying to sort out whether claims made by GMS are true or not. The other vendors on this site who are selling the Gimmick product are simply repeating what they have been told by the supplier/distributor GMS so I don't fault them by any means. Its just hard to believe its coming from a different source when it appears to be exactly the same.

That said, I also didn't intend to or want to put you on the spot either...

yes I totally understand, I just can't say something when I really don't know this one.

its really hard to know when you don't have a Made in China,Taiwan, thailand, Malaysia printed or stamp on the product.

Archived