My car is down on power by ~60% but there are no unusual symptoms that I can find to cause this. Here are the salient details:
- Running e85, confirmed blend is ~83% ethanol
- DAM at 1.0
- AFRs normal in both open loop ( ~11.0 at WOT) and closed loop (14-15)
- No stuttering, jerking, or noticeable abnormality when driving or accelerating
- No rough idle or hard starting
- Normal boost (~21 PSI peak tapering to ~20 PSI redline)
- Leak-tested entire intake tract for boost leaks - none found
- Inspected throttle to ensure plate is opening fully. Appears to be working fine. This is substantiated by a 100% throttle reading in datalogs
- TGV voltage signals in datalogs show that the valve are opening properly. I will be deleting them this weekend just to rule them out as a potential cause.
- No collapsing of intake pipe
- No slipping of clutch or drivetrain
- No noted dragging of brakes, transmission, or other driveline components
- No anvils, sandbags, corpses, or other forms of weight have been added
- No observed exhaust leaks, no cat in the DP to plug up
- Cold engine compression test shows ~100 PSI in all cylinders. I'm told this is to be expected from a cold engine.
Again, someone who didn't know what the car should feel like would not know there was a problem.
My full build thread has all of this and some other stuff if you care to peruse it (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...de-228517.html
Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!