LegacyGT.com

Whiteline anti-lift KCA334M destroyed

omnicron

I had been hearing a knocking noise from the front right side of the side and put it on a lift and found that the Whiteline KCA334M Anti-lift/caster kit that had been put on the car by HB Speed was destroyed. It has only been a few months.

I took that car back to HB Speed and they verified my determination. I called Whiteline and they told me that they have not been happy with the kits and will have a new model out in 60-90 days.

They are going to send me a new one when the new model is completed.

So until then be careful with the KCA334M kit. I have attached some pictures so you can see. This is after we had to kinda put it back together.

Should I wait for the new kit or get the Perrin PSRS?

whiteline_kca334M-1.thumb.jpg.cb3a5396b8600855299988788bc52037.jpg

whiteline-kca334m-3.thumb.jpg.f9189aa2c21584f21edef5a5a6c53db5.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OP, not surprised to see that from a whiteline product. Reminds me of the roll center adjustment kit they screwed up a little while back. That said, best wishes to them rectifying any issues in their product.
[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

Given the amount of deflection these things experience, seems to me they should be spherical bearings.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

• 3 weeks later...

I just ordered the KCA334 from Fredbeansparts. Is there a known issue with these bushings? Is the KCA334 different from the KCA334M? This would suck since this is the only lca bushing I could find since everyone is backordered on the AVO & Superpro.

Any info would be greatly appreciated as I'm having these installed this weekend.

Thanks,

Adam

• 1 month later...
I have the KCA334 (looks to be a different design to the OP's as mine is a three piece bush), and the passenger side on mine destroyed its top section after around 5,000Kms/4 months. Whiteline have agreed to replace the kit (with the same type I presume) so hopefully I won't have the trouble again. To date I have not heard of anyone else with this same issue.

28122009252.thumb.jpg.04b9865eb1dca95331d5ca52320cb677.jpg

Archived