OK....Tonight I did the full swap and everything is working great!!
Here are the steps on how to swap out mirrors and wiring. I did not take pictures because it's pretty self explanatory.
1. First Follow the steps listed above to remove the door panel.
2. Unhook everything and set the panel aside, you do not need it until the end.
3. Unclip the harness for the mirror and unscrew the 3 screws holding the stock mirror. Remove Mirror.
4. Screw in new mirror, you will notice the plugs are different sizes....this is where the GT wiring harness comes in.
5. Remove the kick panel along the inside of the car, it's really easy to remove...just pull it up. In the corner, where your feet would go, remove the small plastic trim to expose the door harness.
6. Unclip the harness. It will come down slighty to give you room to unplug it.
7. Remove the 2 screws holding in the tweeter and unhook it. Now the messy part, peel the plastic sheet back on the door. I recommend using a razor blade to keep the gum from stretching out. Pull down 3/4 of the way, it is not necessary to remove the whole sheet.
8. Next you will have to use some force and pop the rubber grommets out away from the car. I used a screwdriver to get it started. There will be 2 grommets. The first is at the bottom of the door and the other one is toward the top where the wire goes in.
9. Now you have to unclip all of the old mounts for the old wire. You could just yank them out, but if you are careful, you can salvage the wiring.
10. Remove the wire and throw it aside.
11. Next is installing the new wire. Make sure you have the right wire before hooking it up. The driver side will have a larger plug that connects to the door and the passenger wire has 2 plugs to hook it up to the door.
12. Installation is the reverse of removing the original wire. Clip in the wires to the door just like the old one. Plug in all of the connectors.
13. Make sure the door grommets are popped back in, the top one is more tricky than the bottom, but after you play around with it it will go in. The bottom one just pops in place.
14. Attach the plastic back to the door. Remember to leave the wires that need to connect to the door outside before you seal it back up.
15. Now, grab the door panel and start hooking it back up. Notice the wiring harness for the GT mirror now fits the new wire.
16. Screw the panel back on and one more step....Hooking it up!!
17. Plug in the new harness to the car and put the kick panel back on.
18. Turn on your 4 ways and check it out!!!!