LegacyGT.com

FS: CO Home Theater Stuff

praedet

All right, I have a few things I don't need anymore. Some with lots of use, some with very little...

Polk PSW125 Powered Subwoofer in Cherry.

Here is a link.

I used it for about 2 months. The cheapest I have seen it is about $250. I will let it go for $150 plus any fees...

SOLD Sony BDP-S350 Blueray Player.

I have seen this almost everywhere for about $230 and up, but I think one place has it on sale for $162 plus shipping.

I used it for about 3 months.

$150 plus any fees. SOLD.

Onkyo HT-R510 Surround sound system.

I don't know that you can buy this anymore, but I think one place has it on sale for $162 plus shipping.

This includes the 6x100 watt surround sound receiver, the 6 speakers, and the powered sub

I used it for about 6 years. This is great for a grage system or cheap game room surround sound system

I will let it go for $150 plus any fees...

SOLD JVC XV-FA900 7-disc DVD player.

I have had this for about 3 years I think. I can't find a website. It was a very good DVD/CD/DVD-video for a number of years. I currently use it as a multi-play cd player.

$50 plus fees. SOLD

Thanks for looking and let me know if you have an offer...

:spin:

Looks like good deals there Ted! I have the BDP-S350 as well, and it's a great Blu-ray player for anyone looking for one. That's a good price too.

Get a new set up?

Let's see...

Outlaw Audio 970 Preamp (Just waiting till they bring out their newest preamp)

Outlaw Audio 7700

Polk Audio LSi9s in the front with an LSiC (Waiting on some LSi15s)

Polk Audio LSiFX in the back

Outlaw Audio LFM-1 Sub controlled by a Velodyne SMS-1

:spin:

I'll buy the Polk sub and the Onkyo SS system here in a bit if you still have them. I just need to make a few absurdly high payments to "the man" first so I want to be sure I have that covered. :) Afterwards though, consider them sold. I could always use another garage system...
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Yeah. That's what I figured. Not sure which I'll use in the garage or whatever. But, I can always put the Polk inside too. I figure it's a fair price so why not get it, eh? :) I think I'll actually be in The Springs one of these next few weekends coming up. So, I'll probably just pay first and pick them up whenever I manage to visit if that's okay.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived